Ham And Rigatoni Casserole
Click here to return to the Casseroles And Skillets-Pork page
Do-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Add 10 minutes to initial baking time.
Recipe used with permission by the National Pork Board. For more information about pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com
- 1 1/2 cups ham, diced *
- 8 ounces rigatoni, (OR other short tubed-shaped pasta)
- 1 2 1/2-oz package white sauce mix, OR country-gravy mix
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 10-oz package frozen spinach, thawed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, (optional)
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
- Prepare white sauce or country gravy mix; stir in ham, cheese, mustard, spinach and hot pepper sauce. Pour over pasta, toss gently to blend well.
- Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole; cover and bake in 350 degrees F. oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.